The DrWebTools.com website respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information from third parties. This privacy notice will inform you about how we treat your personal data when you visit the website and will indicate your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1 About updating the privacy notice and your responsibility to offer us your true personal information
- It is important that the personal information you provide us with is accurate and current.
2 Third Party Links
This website may include links that redirect to other third party websites. If you follow such links, you may be allowing third-party websites to use your information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties, so we always encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
3 Information we collect
Personal information refers to any information regarding an individual, by which that specific person can be identified.
Below is the list of the groups of information we handle:
- Information referring to identity: names, surnames, username.
- Contact information: email address
- Technical information, which may include: IP address, browser type and version, time zone and location, web browser extensions and
- their versions, operating system and platform, and other technologies present on the devices you use to access this website .
- Profile data: username and password on this website, interests, preferences, feedback.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, and the services we provide.
4 How we collect information from users
We use different methods for this:
- Direct Interactions: You give us your information when you fill out forms on our website. This includes information you provide when:
- You register on this website
- You give us feedback (opinion/opinion/feedback)
5 How we use user information
We will make use of the personal data of our users, only when the law allows it. In general, we will make use of users' personal information in the following circumstances:
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of third parties), as long as your rights are respected.
- When we must comply with legal and/or regulatory obligations.
6 For what purpose we use user data
Below is the list of the purposes with which we use the information of our users:
- Complete the registration of a new user on the website.
- Manage the relationship with users:
- Query the user regarding a survey.
- Administer and protect our website (system maintenance, testing, reporting)
- Offer accurate content and advertising for each user.
We have taken appropriate security measures to prevent users' personal information from being illegally deleted, used, altered, or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need, and as long as the latter adhere to our law.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, in which case the individual user will be notified, as well as any regulatory body of the breach in question, provided that we are legally required to do so.
8 How long do you use user data for?
We will make use of the personal information of users, to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such information has been collected in principle.
9 Legal rights of users
The user has legal rights regarding their personal information. The user can:
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request the complete deletion of your data (Account Deletion)